Sales & Leasing Executive - Abuja
We are expanding our team and are always on the lookout for talented, hardworking, ambitious, honest, caring, professional and enthusiastic people to join our team. If this is you, we and you’re looking to build a career in Real Estate, then we are looking for you.
- Liaising with Developers, Landlords to market properties in the most appropriate manner to maximize the selling value
- Source for all available properties for sale, rent and short-lets within designated neighbourhoods
- Maintain and update listings (Properties) available in designated neighbourhoods
- Handle all enquiries about properties from potential clients
- Take prospective buyers or renters to view properties
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and handing over of keys
- Provide periodic reports to company management on sales and leasing operations in designated neighbourhoods
- Participate in seminars, conferences, and events to improve on existing job knowledge and expand personal networks.
- Ambition, Drive and charisma
- Proven working experience as a Real Estate Agent or Real Estate Salesperson
- Good knowledge of the Abuja real Estate market
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Ability to work independently combined with excellent interpersonal skills
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- Professional membership of NIESV, FIABCI, RICS is an added advantage
- Proficient in MS Office, with working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Fresh Sales)
- Possess a valid driver license.