About the Team
As Lagos’ leading real estate company, we believe in the possibilities of continuous learning and of sharing our combined knowledge and experience of the Lagos property market so each member of the team excels. We love to have fun too and we reward success and fast-track high achievers.
Our mantra is to do real estate different and better and this is why we only hire the most dedicated and ambitious candidates. Our sales and marketing team enjoy support from our dedicated media and marketing team and in return for your commitment, we offer uncapped salary potential, commissions and rewards, and ongoing role-specific training and support. If you think you have what it takes to be part of our success story, we want to hear from you. Apply today to join the best real estate team in Lagos, Nigeria
Concierge Manager, Short Stays
- Maintain updated knowledge of assets being managed.
- Take prospective guests on home tours and attend open houses.
- Provide excellent customer service and attention to detail.
- Maintain positive ongoing relationships.
- Maintain high ethical standards and professionalism.
- Multitask and prioritize as necessary to meet clients needs.
- Represent the company with integrity and dedication.
- Liaise with landlords and property owners in the most appropriate manner on issues relating to their property.
- Handle enquiries about apartments from prospective guests
- Vet prospective guests by collecting references and Ids
- Work with the backend team to Promote properties with ads, listings, and open houses.
- Act as a property manager and work with a team to resolve any issues that arise with properties.
- Maintain and update listings calendar for available Units
- Develop networks and cooperate with other agents, facility managers etc
- Prepare & Manage necessary paperwork.
- Attract & Nurture relationships to generate more sales
- Ability to provide professional communication in all environments
- Excellent office and computer skills
- Strong Organizational, Communication and verbal skills
- In-depth understanding of essential hospitality standards and company policies
- Proven skill in developing relations with guests, vendors and team members
- Time management and resource management
- Ability to project a professional and knowledgeable demeanour
- Ability to drive